Friday, October 5, 2007

Tub Time



The funniest thing happened on the way out of the tub. Jackson found his penis. As a parent all of your child's discoveries come with a smile of happiness but this one was accompanied with a giggle because come on its his penis! He looked down and for the first time noticed something special. He reached out and gave it a big tug but when he could tell it was not going to detached he just moved right on to the fishy floating by. As far as he's concerned one toy is just as good as the next...... Oh my little man.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Mindy...He is so cute. He looks a lot like a Merrill. Do people always tell you that?

Michelle said...

I just love, love, love this picture. I miss you guys so much, and I can't believe my tank man just keeps getting bigger.

mfeil said...

Mind,

This is too funny! Mush told me about it today and I'm so glad you posted the whole story with SUCH CUTE PHOTOS!!! I LOVE AND MISS HIM!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

What an exciting day at your house! Ahh the joys I have to look forward to.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Mind, I cant remember the site I got my template from (my friend Emily told me about it) I'll ask her and get back to you!!

Stacie Trevino said...

I love that he lost interest after he couldn't pull it off. I can't say that I blame him :)!