Thursday, December 13, 2007

I think she's delirious!


The question is.. am I crazy or so maternally sound as to be a combination of Martha Stewart and Mother Teresa all in one. I have always wanted my children close together but now that I am staring down the barrel of big belly number two, my nerves are getting the best of me. If I was to get pregnant in January Jack and his little baby whatever would be 18 months apart. What to do? No, I'm really asking. The Mother Teresa thing was a joke, I need all the help I can get.
Stay tune....

5 comments:

Christin said...

Well if it counts for anything you were absolutely adorable with that basketball protruding from your belly :-)

Life's a Dance said...

What are you pregnant again?! Boy, I am feeling the pressure...

Stacie Trevino said...

Mindy,
I will tell you exactly what you need to do: check to make sure your IUD is safely in tact and wait another year, like I am!!!
Just kidding...Jason wished I was on the same time line as you. Unfortunately I would have to sacrifice my sanity and I'm just not ready to do that.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Holy crap! Congratulations! If anyone can do it, you can! I am so excited for you guys! Jack will love having a sibling so close! Im really happy for you!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Ok... I feel like an idiot- you are debating not having! I guess when I delivered Atticus, I also delivered my brain- sorry!