Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jacks Big Boy Chair




Jackson loves baby signing times (thanks Mom) and I love it to! It is soooooooo nice to know what he is wanting instead of a million and one grunts. When we're out he'll tell me he needs a drink. Just hanging out at home and hands together means, "Time to go outside mom where are my shoes". It is wonderful and I will tell you that please melts my heart, he could be asking to play with dog poop and I just might let him. This chair is his spot where he wants all signing times, no fuss no muss.

4 comments:

Nanaz said...

I love the chair, love the mohawk hair, love his beautiful eyes, and I just love my freaking nephew! Cant wait for number 2 :-) Miss you soooooo much!

Christin said...

Mindy!!
I am so glad to see you are back to blogging. Jack is soooo big now! I love that chair, the fabric is so great, I recognize it but can't pinpoint what designer its from. Love it regardless. Tiare told me #2 is on the way, congrats! So happy for you guys.

Stacie Trevino said...

Jack looks so big. A girlfriend of mine is trying to teach Jay sign language and it really pisses me off, because I won't know what the hell he is saying.

Jen said...

Hi Mindy!!

It's me, Jen, Mark's sister! Holy cow, this blog is awesome! And, how/when did you teach Jackson to sign?? That's sooo cool! And fyi, he is so cute!