Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Love You Mom!


Tomorrow is my mom's last day and on behalf of Mark, Jackson, Porter and myself we want to give her a great big THANK YOU for being an amazing grandmother. One benefit of living far from home is getting a whole week of my mom just to myself. I have often wondered, with the loss of my dad, if all the added attention from her kids stresses her out from time to time? She is our everything and we tend to handle her with kid gloves, and for anyone who knows my mom she is a woman who does not like being told what to do. Sorry mom for all those times I tell you to go to the doctor or to get a man to help you renovate. It's not because I don't think you are strong, quite the opposite, you have a strength I love and admire. You have taught by example how to be a loving wife and a caring mother. You deserve all the credit for the woman I am today. Thank you for being you, I know I don't tell you enough that I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Make a girl cry. I know isn't mom the best, I told her it felt like she had been gone a month. I think Anthony and I will just move in here.

Stacie Trevino said...

Your mom is the best. I love her dry sence of humor. For so long I thought she didn't like me and then I realized she was just being funny. Who is Anthony?