Thursday, September 20, 2007

5 years and counting!


Can you believe it I have been married for five whole years. General consensus is that marriage is death and one should stay away but I choose to look on the brighter side. I love Mark and you know what I love being married, maybe I'm just one of those crazy people who is content with their life (side note- I just took that color personality test and every answer was white. That's me boring and content but I guess in this case it works).
Anyway back to marriage, don't get me wrong I have had thoughts of running away with the pool boy from time to time but for better or worse I'm here. So to share in my big day here are five reasons I continue to love Mr. Marky Mark.
1. He's funny, he farts and says it's necessary to prevent colon cancer.
2. He's handsome, say what you will ladies but I think my man is sexy.
3. He's just like my dad and for those of you who don't know he was the coolest man ever.
4. He gave me time to grow up so he could love me forever.
5. He makes me feel beautiful!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Mindy, I love that you read my blog and I love that you started one. Your baby is so sweet. I laugh everytime I think about you because it reminds me of us going to the Jets concert in sixth grade. How did we meet? I was trying to remember and I think it had something to do with Kathy Squires dance but I couldn't remember.

mfeil said...

Mind,

That is SO SWEET what you wrote about Mark! Just remember all that through the rough times and you will make it through anything. You guys are such a great couple and I admire your relationship in many ways!

So...5 years today? CONGRATULATIONS!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I have to admit... you, me, and Stacie are pretty lucky! I have only met Mark a handful of times but enough to know he's a great guy! Im so glad your happy!