Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just the three of us.


Life with two kids has been very crazy and unexpected. Unexpectedly motivating! Who would have thought that turning 30 and having my second baby was just the jump start I needed. This year I wrote a list of 10 things I would try to work on to improve myself, my life, blah, blah, blah. Anyway it's working, I am already done with half the list! So this is a thanks to my kids. Apparently I work well with a full plate. Just wait world I am on my way to that woman I have always wanted to be.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! We moved to Oregon after we married and ended back in Utah against my will....but I wouldn't have it any other way now. :) I went through some really hard times before I met Brad and call him my angel. We are doing good and trying to endure the trials we are given...with a smile (usually). I love this blogging stuff and seeing peoples lives that normally wouldn't be seen with a phone call. Glad to see how well you are doing and your adorable boys.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

You look so happy! Such cute cute boys!

Stacie Trevino said...

I want to know whats on the list...! I hope turning 30 and having baby #2 help motivate me. I fear they might just make me more loopy.

Brittany Bricker said...

30 Rocks! Every year gets better! You need to join Facebook so we can chat once in awhile. I miss you and think about you all the time. I hope everything is good, but it looks like it is. I am done with my finals and will be home on Dec 21. I can't believe I am almost done with my first semester! I will give you a call when I get home.

love,
britt