Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful!



Tonight I am thankful for the health of my family! Porter gave me the scare of my life when he started foaming from the mouth, long story short he is fine. After a call to 911 and an ER visit I know only that I am blessed with healthy babies and will try to take nothing in my life for granted.
Mark is out of town and my panic quickly turned a small situation into a big mess with six neighbors, five paramedics and one firetruck outside my house. Jack thought the ambulance ride was pretty cool and Porter was asleep by the time we saw the doctor.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Best picture ever!!! He is so Fryer Tuck. I love it.

Stacie Trevino said...

I don't blame you one bit. I would have done the exact same thing, especially if Jason wasn't there to stop me. I'm glad everything ended up okay. By the way, Porter gets that scowl from you!!!